Re: ACTION-76 : Question if MPEG-21 Part 17 got registered on IANA as a media mime type for fragments

Dear Silvia, Raphaël (I'd like to respond to both replies)
   First of all, I don't have any objections as long as it serves the
purpose. However, it would be nice to have the reasons for not
adopting existing other standards (such as MPEG-21 FID) somewhere
documented on the wiki.

Btw. in the current draft on Media Fragments URI I wonder whether
there's any difference between a segment and a fragment.

Thanks.
Best regards,
  -Christian