RE: ACTION-84: Summarize the info from Jean Pierre, and mail it to the group [SMPTE MXF editUnit Spec]

+1, editUnits are indeed different for different tracks, and I don't think
we want to be able to specify a time range per track.

Best regards,

Davy

--
Davy Van Deursen

Ghent University - IBBT
Department of Electronics and Information Systems
Multimedia Lab