Re: User Agent Media Fragment Resolution and Processing

Silvia,

> Nice work! In fact, I think the F2F was really very productive and I
> am very sorry I wasn't able to attend.

Thanks! And yes: very productive and sad that we didn't meet F2F - next time
maybe? ;)

> A little feedback on this:
> I think the response validation needs more details. We need to specify
> -  just like we specified what a valid media fragment URI is - what a
> valid response looks like and refer to that specification.

Certainly. The problem is, as you know, that we have not yet agreed upon how
the HTTP communication will actually work, that is, which header fields are
used (have to be defined in HTTPbis, etc.).

Hence I took a top-down approach, putting stuff in there that occurred
stable to me already and left out the details where we still have to decide
how to do this. As time goes by and we agree on the details, these will be
added, rest assured ;)

Further details, comments, notes, proposals are welcome - hey, its a Wiki,
right? :)

Cheers,
      Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,