Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 5 November, Telecon 0930 UTC

Apologies also from me for personal issues, though I may be able to
attend some of it.

Please note the Use Cases & Requirements section I wrote at
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Use_Cases_%26_Requirements_Draft
, which needs to be reviewed. If you can walk through it step by step
identifying whether they are ok and complete, that would be awesome.