Re: Backwards compatibility and the use cases and requirements draft

Hi Geoffrey!

Welcome!

Actually, there is no specification available yet, so I wonder what
draft you are referring to. :-)

Indeed, where the server does not support fragments, the fallback is
full media download.
Good to spell it out, even if it seems obvious to us.

As for the user agent - it should not have to think much about it,
since it's a URI, so it's just retrieving a resource.
Still, there may be some optimisations that we want to build into the UA.