Re: Proposal: a f2f meeting in conjunction with IETF 102

we are neutral in the matter, we would need to travel from far away in any
case.

preference would go to meetings just before or just after (no gap day), and
not overlapping with IETF itself, but again ,it s just a preference.

--
Alex. Gouaillard, PhD, PhD, MBA
President - CoSMo Software Consulting, Singapore

   -