Re: Wide Review of MediaStream Image Capture API, Media Capture from DOM Elements API and MediaStream Recording API

Many thanks Nick and PING for your feedback!

I've opened issues [1] - [4] to make sure we keep track of how we handle
your feedback.

Regarding the specific question "Would EXIF also be relevant to the
MediaStream Recording API?" my understanding is no, it is not relevant.

Cheers,
Stefan

[1] https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-record/issues/141
[2] https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-record/issues/142