[mediacapture-screen-share] Describe what happens if the window is closed or the monitor is disconnected

From: henbos via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 19:25:49 +0000
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
henbos has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-screen-share:

== Describe what happens if the window is closed or the monitor is disconnected ==
I assume MediaStreamTrack.onmute/onended fires. Is there a GETUSERMEDA section we can reference?

There is also under 6.3 "In addition to feedback mechanisms, a means to for the user to stop any active capture is advisable." - this would be the same type of thing; we should define what the expected behavior is when this happens.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-screen-share/issues/72 using your GitHub account