Indications of interest: Content-hint

From: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 07:27:33 -0400
To: "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
I am going through the process of shipping Content-hint for general use
in Chrome.

As part of that effort, I have to indicate the level of interest from
other browsers and from Web developers, with the alternatives being one of

"Shipped/In development/Public support/No signals/Negative signals/Opposed"

Links to bugs or equivalent are preferred; links to emails would work too.

Is there any possibility that some of y'all could indicate your position
so that I can quote it?

Harald

--
Surveillance is pervasive. Go Dark.