From: Kostiainen, Anssi [mailto:anssi.kostiainen@intel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 4:52 AM
To: Fidel Tian <fidel.tian@zoom.us>
Cc: ctai@mozilla.com; tkuo@mozilla.com; public-media-capture@w3.org
Subject: Re: Media Capture Stream with Worker

Hi Fidel,

Quoting the spec:

[[

Work on this document has been discontinued and it should not be referenced or used as a basis for implementation.

https://w3c.github.io/mediacapture-worker/#sotd

]]

You can find historical information on the experimental Firefox implementation at:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Project_FoxEye

That said, if someone feels like resurrecting the spec (or parts of it), it is up for grabs.

Thanks,

-Anssi