[mediacapture-image] Current settings are not exposed

From: Mounir Lamouri via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 14:25:12 +0000
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
mounirlamouri has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-image:

== Current settings are not exposed ==
The settings used by the camera are not exposed which means that a website will have to set the settings to a default value in order to show a UI to control them which isn't ideal if a user has preferred settings set up on the system. For example, if as a user I prefer to have flash set to disabled, I would prefer my web application to start in this mode.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-image/issues/167 using your GitHub account