[mediacapture-image] Pull Request: Migrate IC spec to Bikeshed

From: Miguel Casas-Sanchez via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 17:51:25 +0000
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
miguelao has just submitted a new pull request for
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-image:

== Migrate IC spec to Bikeshed ==
This PR addresses #139, by:
- Adding `index.bs` with the same contents as [04 Jan 2017
ED](https://w3c.github.io/mediacapture-image/);
- Adding a compiled `index.html`;
- Updated `README.md` with comments on running bikeshed;
- Removing `index.js`.

I'm probably forgetting something, since there's some infra around the
 folder to deal with Respec., @dontcallmedom please double check me
here.

For the curious/impatient (like me!), an instantaneous rendering can
be found at
https://rawgit.com/Miguelao/mediacapture-image/pr_9_bikeshed/index.html

See https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-image/pull/141