[mediacapture-image] Merged Pull Request: Removed ImageCaptureError in favour of DOMException

From: Miguel Casas-Sanchez via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 20:45:34 +0000
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
miguelao has just merged miguelao's pull request 93 for
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-image:

== Removed ImageCaptureError in favour of DOMException ==
... and also rewritten the 4 method's descriptions to be more
Promise-based and homogeneous.

This is a quite a bit of a change, but I believe we can just take this
 chance to revamp up these few lines.  To ease reviewing, [1] contains
 a rendering of this PR.

[1]
https://rawgit.com/Miguelao/mediacapture-image/prO__use_DOMException/index.html

See https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-image/pull/93