[mediacapture-image] Why does setOptions can't apply to the capture method?

From: Mounir Lamouri via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2016 09:38:41 +0000
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
mounirlamouri has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-image:

== Why does setOptions can't apply to the capture method? ==
It's unclear to me why the options passed via `setOptions()` can't
apply to `takePhoto()` and it needs another options bag. Is there a
use case to have different set of options for I guess the preview and
the actual capture?

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-image/issues/86 using your GitHub
account