[mediacapture-depth] Need an invalid value

From: Cullen Jennings via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2016 14:44:16 +0000
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
fluffy has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-depth:

== Need an invalid value  ==
This bug is important to fix before this goes for wider review.

Most depth sensors may not product a depth for every pixel. It is
important that when they can no detect what the depth value is at a
give location, they can report that there is no reading vs reporting a
 bad reading. We need to define a way a value that indicates "no depth
 detected". Typically this is zero. Once we define this value, then
the near / far distance calculations formulas need to be adjusted.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-depth/issues/137 using your GitHub
 account