Experimental digest (Re: Weekly digest of github activity (mediacapture-main, mediacapture-record, mediacapture-image, mediacapture-depth, mediacapture-fromelement, mediacapture-output, mediacapture-screen-share))

Hi,

The mail below is a digest compiling activities in the Media Capture
Task Force repositories over the past week - the chairs have suggested
to see if these digests bring value in addition (and possible later
instead) of live notifications of new issues and PRs - feedback on that
and on the content of the digest is welcomed.

Thanks,

Dom