[mediacapture-image] Merged Pull Request: (#77) s/long/double/ in MediaSettingsRange

From: Miguel Casas-Sanchez via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2016 21:04:06 +0000
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
miguelao has just merged miguelao's pull request 120 for
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-image:

== (#77) s/long/double/ in MediaSettingsRange ==
...and removed entries mentioning a x100 multiplier to avoid floating
point.

Note that the [float](https://heycam.github.io/webidl/#idl-float) idl
definition mentions:
> Unless there are specific reasons to use a 32 bit floating point
type, specifications should use double rather than float, since the
set of values that a double can represent more closely matches an
ECMAScript Number.

but I feel that `float` can represent all of our value ranges and is
smaller in size.

See https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-image/pull/120