[mediacapture-main] WebIDL requires constraints on getUserMedia to be optional

From: Harald Alvestrand via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 07:12:37 +0000
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
alvestrand has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main:

== WebIDL requires constraints on getUserMedia to be optional ==
We've encountered this before: A trailing dictionary argument with no
required members MUST be optional. The argument to

        <dt>Promise&lt;MediaStream&gt; getUserMedia(
MediaStreamConstraints
        constraints)</dt>

isn't.

I'm not happy with this, because we have to make it optional and then
add prose saying it's not (omitting it will result in a TypeError, per
 the procedure already present in the text), but I guess we have to
follow the rule.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main/issues/366 using your GitHub
account