[mediacapture-main] Pull Request: Add pre-grant deviceId alternative.

From: jan-ivar via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 22:04:37 +0000
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
jan-ivar has just submitted a new pull request for
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main:

== Add pre-grant deviceId alternative. ==
Tries to capture the alternative we discussed at the last virtual
face-to-face.

With all this info, I reordered the text a bit to cover uniqueness,
stability, pre-grant behavior, and cookies in that order. I also:

 * Tried to clarify that ids persist after allowing gum just once.
 * Added visible cookie requirement to the UA alternative.
 * Tried to fix clearing logic to not orphan same-origin tabs (clear
when last origin tab closes).
 * Restrict persistence for sites blocked from using cookies.

See https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main/pull/373