Re: Q: Status of mediastream-worker work and depth tracks?

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 11:26:21 +1100
To: "Kostiainen, Anssi" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Cc: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>, "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
On 21 January 2016 at 02:15, Kostiainen, Anssi
<anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
> Yes. I believe this TF continues to be the best home for these deliverables while the Timed Media WG is in the making. Longer term the Timed Media WG was envisioned as the home for these as well as other audio and video related deliverables beyond mediacapture-main.

I disagree with this.  It's not clear why it would take so
inordinately long to form a working group, but I hardly see this work
as urgent enough to need an interim home.  It's not exactly burning up
the mailing list with activity (something I appreciate; github
notifications are managing that well enough).

This work is best suited to a Timed Media WG.  I don't see any purpose
in "adopting" work if we aren't going to work on it, and I don't see
this group as having the bandwidth to work on anything more.