[mediacapture-fromelement] CD publication of specification

From: Harald Alvestrand via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 12:13:05 +0000
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
alvestrand has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-fromelement:

== CD publication of specification ==
At the Lisbon TPAC meeting, we will raise the question of whether this
 spec is ready for publication as CD. Please add to this issue
references to the issues that you think have to be resolved before CD
publication.

Once all these are resolved, and we think review is adequate, we will
ask for CD publication.

Harald, for the chairs.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-fromelement/issues/47 using your