[mediacapture-main] ConstrainLong only concern positive values

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 09:36:52 +0000
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
dontcallmedom has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main:

== ConstrainLong only concern positive values ==
As far as I can tell, all the usage of the `ConstrainLong` types
refers to values that can only be positive (`width`, `height`,
`sampleSize`, `sampleRate`, `channelCount`).

Should we be using `unsigned long` rather than `long` then? (and
probably rename it to `ConstrainUnsignedLong`

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main/issues/385 using your GitHub
account