[mediacapture-main] IFrame access control makes problems for [CEReactions] introduction

From: Harald Alvestrand via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 18:46:58 +0000
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
alvestrand has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main:

== IFrame access control makes problems for [CEReactions] introduction
 ==
As exemplified in #344, the fact that we have pieces of our spec
update pieces of the HTML spec makes it hard to maintain the HTML spec
 when the editors need to do sweeping changes like the introduction of
 [CEReactions].

Possible alternatives are:
- Patch our spec whenever it's needed
- Move the extension fo the HTMLIframeElement to the HTML spec

The latter alternative would also allow central maintenance of the
pattern of "here's how access powerful features get passed into
iframes", if that's desirable.

Tagging @domenic and @adam-be for their input.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main/issues/353 using your GitHub