[mediacapture-main] sourceType not used

From: stefan hakansson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 05:33:15 +0000
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
stefhak has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main:

== sourceType not used ==
Among the current constrainable properties there is `sourceType`.
However, it is not part of a `MediaStreamTrack`s
constraints/supportedConstrainte/capabilities/settings and it is not
usable with getUserMedia either.

The fact that no one has complained is to me an indication that we
don't really need `sourceType`. I propose we simple remove it. Note
that this would affect mediacapture-depth.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main/issues/346 using your GitHub
account