[mediacapture-image] Pull Request: Removed misleading photoSettings allusions in grabFrame()

From: Miguel Casas-Sanchez via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 00:55:30 +0000
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
miguelao has just submitted a new pull request for
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-image:

== Removed misleading photoSettings allusions in grabFrame() ==
This addresses #16. Also it removes a few superfluous empty spaces at
the end of line -- my text editor is configured to do so and I didn't
think it was a bad thing.

(Forget about #17, it was my mistake, took the wrong origin branch)

See https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-image/pull/18