Re: Language labels

On 14 September 2015 at 14:06, Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no> wrote:
>> I realize that we also don't have a way to correlate a captured audio
>> track with its source track, which might offer an application the
>> ability to fill in this sort of information for itself.
>>
> Can you quote chapter and verse on that? I'm easily confused....

At the moment, I think that this is it:

http://w3c.github.io/mediacapture-fromelement/#widl-HTMLMediaElement-captureStream-MediaStream

...the other is my inability to find a language attribute here:

https://w3c.github.io/mediacapture-main/#media-stream-track-interface-definition

> I'm sure the internationalization folks wouldn't mind if we added
> language as an optional attribute to MediaStreamTracks, but I'd like to
> stop adding functionality to getusermedia ASAP....

Likewise.  I'm thinking that this is ultimately something that we
need/want to address with extensions in other documents (fromelement
in this case).