Re: Comments/Questions on Media Capture Streams – Privacy and Security Considerations

Crazy idea: Maybe we could take a page from DRM encumbered media?

Services like Netflix and Pandora will ask you to confirm you're still
listening/watching after some period of time. (30-60 minutes) of use.

--
/***********************************/

*Greg Norcie (norcie@cdt.org <norcie@cdt.org>)*

*Staff Technologist*