Re: Screensharing - Application restricting whole screen

I think you may be applying the wrong threat model here. This isn't about
stopping employees from intentionally sending out pictures of their
screens. It's about making it harder for them unintentionally to do so.
So, sure, the employee could use a different provider or an iPhone to
take a picture of their screen. This is just about making it less likely
that
they will inadvertantly do so when they meant to share just a single window,
which happens a lot (this also happens in the presentation context
when people forget to turn off IM notifications and the like).

-Ekr