Re: Screensharing - Application restricting whole screen

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 4:51 PM, Mathieu Hofman <Mathieu.Hofman@citrix.com>
wrote:

> As Martin suggested, why couldn’t the enterprise admin not tell the UA
> directly not to do whole screen sharing, without having to rely on the good
> will of the application to carry that instruction?

That's certainly not crazy, but it now requires either (a) a standard way
to do that
or (b) frobs for each browser. By contrast, the enterprise admin already
has a
contract with their corporate video provider.

-Ekr