Re: Screensharing - Application restricting whole screen

On 11/19/2015 07:04 PM, Martin Thomson wrote:
> On 19 November 2015 at 09:37, Hutton, Andrew <andrew.hutton@unify.com> wrote:
>> I can see it that it makes sense to have the browser to provide this function but it would be nice if the application could ensure this constraint is applied if not set in the browser configuration.
> Would you be happy with being able to verify after the fact?  I'm
> quite reluctant to add anything that affects selection.

Are there other arguments for being able to inspect what we capture?

I can imagine some weird cases (for instance, on a multiscreen setup, it
would seem natural for a multiwindow application to generate multiple
video tracks), and it might be nice to know if the geometry of the video
track could change dynamically or not.

What properties does it make sense to make available?