Re: New mediacapture-main Editor's draft (v20150523)

Thank you, Dan!

This will be our reference edition for the Tuesday comment-resolution
call. We (the chairs and the editors) think that some of the issues
raised have been resolved in this document, and the proposed comments in
the LC issue tracker say so.

Please inspect!