About onaddtrack/onremovetrack

From: Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 23:28:46 +0200
To: "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
Hi,

The current draft states that both onaddtrack and onremovetrack events
"are not fired when the script directly modifies the tracks of
aMediaStream".

I don't like that. When I call close on a WebSocket I get the onclose
event. Events indicate that something happened regardless who or what
caused it.

I see no reason at all to just fire those events due to a track
modification made by the script in a MediaStream.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc@aliax.net>