Re: Issue #204 use [SameObject]

On 07/03/2015 02:44 PM, Stefan Håkansson LK wrote:
> There is an open Issue for Media Capture and Streams proposing to use
> [SameObject] ([1])
>
> All discussion so far has happened in the Issue itself, but this is
> something that should be discussed on the list.
>
> So, is the proposed change something we should consider doing?
>
> Stefan
>

> [1] https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main/issues/204

Just to make sure - [SameObject] will not invalidate any existing
implementation, right?
We never had language that permitted different objects to be returned?

It is only information saying that "you can depend on this attribute
remaining the same", kind of like "final" in Java?

In that case, [SameObject] seems to me to "do no harm".

--
Surveillance is pervasive. Go Dark.