CfC to publish FPWD of Screen Capture API, ends 30 January 2015

Dear DAP members:

This is a CfC from the Media Capture TF to publish a FPWD of the Screen Capture API; the deadline January 30 (see below).

A First Public Working Draft (FPWD) is a just that, a first draft, subject to change.

Please respond to this CfC by replying to this email, indicating support (a +1 will do) or concerns. Please note the deadline is 30 Jan.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Chair Device APIs WG