RE: Screen capture PRs

Regarding https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-screen-share/pull/32

This removes the ability for the application to apply constraints on what type of display surface to capture, it removes the OutputCaptureSurfaceType enumeration.

I think there is still an open issue regarding whether the application should be able to constrain the selection regarding the whole screen / monitor. As Harald pointed out in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-capture/2015Nov/0043.html there is a class of application that for which only whole screen makes sense and there are also applications that would like to remove the option for the user to select whole screen to prevent them sharing things unintentionally.

Personally I would like to see the application having at least this level of control but I am still not sure what the consensus is on this.

Regards
Andy