Re: getUserMedia line wrapping (was: [mediacapture-main] Merged Pull Request: Reformat with enforced line wrap at 80)

On 18 December 2015 at 02:53, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org> wrote:
> For those of you that makes pull requests on the getUserMedia spec, please
> take note of the new enforced line-wrapping for pull requests (instructions
> below).

This is a little tiresome, here's the command:

Once only:
git pull https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-respec-ci

Every PR:
make -f webrtc-respec-ci linewrap LINEWRAPLENGTH=80

I've suggested a change that should make this less onerous (typing
LINEWRAPLENGTH=80 is tiresome).  I also recommend that you include the
respec-ci repo from the main Makefile.  I can write a PR for that if
you like, or you can crib from
https://github.com/martinthomson/i-d-template/blob/master/template/Makefile