Re: Capture-fromelement: Strength of reference to canvas?

Turn it into an image would be nice. Then you see where it stopped. In our
experience with screen sharing, when it stops and turns into black, that's
very annoying and you'd much rather have it capture the last image. So I'm
advocating for the same behaviour here.

Best Regards,
Silvia.