Re: Do we need a powerNetworkFrequency constraint?

On 8/25/15 00:47, Harald Alvestrand wrote:
> powerNetworkFrequency = "50Hz", "60Hz", "default"

> What do people think?

Do you mean that we want to add this in general, or in the initial
version of the spec?

In general, it seems like a good sort of thing to have.

If you mean in the first version of the spec, then I'm getting a little
confused about the nature of the "feature freeze" that people seem to be
selectively invoking. gUM constraints are extensible, easily
discoverable, and intended to be registered at a later date. This is
kind of the poster child for something that can be easily added on after
the initial spec is published.

/a