Re: Missing definitions for parameters in MediaTrackCapabilties/MediaTrackConstraints?

Den 22. april 2015 22:55, skrev Anne van Kesteren:
> On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 1:44 PM, Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no> wrote:
>> Both fruit. After the time I got an angry phone call from Ford Norway
>> because someone had registered "ford.no" and it turned out to be another
>> person at Ford Norway who had registered it, I don't want to make
>> assumptions about communities' ability or willingness to coordinate
>> among themselves.
>
> Meh. Much more comparable would be something like HTML attributes. And
> for two decades now we're doing just fine with that being rather
> centralized.

Well, not for two decades (the browser wars' exchange of feature volleys
is not that far behind us ... <marquee>cough</marquee>) .... but yes.

The question isn't if we centralize registration; it's what mechanism we
describe for the centralization.