Re: Migrating Editor's draft to github

On 04 Sep 2014, at 10:32, Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com> wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> To make it easier to track changes to editors drafts and for Task Force
> participants to contribute to them, the editors team and chairs
> have decided to officially migrate the editors drafts to Github
> repositories under the W3C organizational account.

Thanks, this is a great improvement. I test drove the new process and did a minor contribution: I updated the "Latest editor's draft” URLs of the specs, and dropped the "Previous editor's draft” URLs from other specs than mediacapture-main, which publishes timestamped EDs. For other specs, those URLs either redirected to the Latest, or were obsoleted, thus redundant.

Here are the PRs:

https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-image/pull/1
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main/pull/11
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-record/pull/1