Re: [minutes] F2F May 19-21

From: cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 11:02:13 -0400
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
On 22/05/2014 10:24 AM, Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The minutes of our Media Capture Task Force F2F in Washington DC earlier
> this week are available at:
> http://www.w3.org/2014/05/19-mediacap-minutes.html
> http://www.w3.org/2014/05/21-mediacap-minutes.html
>
> Please send corrections as needed. Thanks,
>
> Dom
(Reposting into the correct mailing list)

Hi Dom,

I only attended the second session via Hangouts, during which I was
informed that the group had already discarded the idea of using a
Javascript API for enumerating device constraints. Having reviewed the
minutes you just posted I don't see any reference to such a discussion.
Was this discussion held off-record?

Thanks,
Gili