Re: Syntax of new constraint proposal

Oops .. Dint mean to send this .. Sleepy eyes

Thanks
Suhas

Sent from my iPhone

On May 19, 2014, at 8:28 PM, "Suhas Nandakumar (snandaku)" <snandaku@cisco.com<mailto:snandaku@cisco.com>> wrote:

minRes = { width:640 , height:480}
maxRes = { width: 1920, height:1020, ideal: true}
PrefFps = { framerate : 30 }
minFps = { framerate : 25 }

myConstraints = [minRes, maxRes, prefFps, minFPs]

Track.applyConstraints(myConstraints, true);

Width: { min: 640 , max: 2040 }
Height:

Var videoCfg = {
   Width: [   ]