The call will be recorded (Re: Details for Thursday's call on constraints)

Hi all,

On mar., 2014-03-25 at 07:25 +0000, Stefan HÃ¥kansson LK wrote:
> Time: Thursday March 27th, 21:00 - 22:30 UTC
> Call in details:
> UW_MdCap
> Thursday, 27 March 21:00-22:30 UTC (5:00pm-6:30pm Boston local)
> Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 6227 ("MCAP")
> (https://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#s_6287)

Please note that as requested during our previous teleconference, I will
be recording the call in order to facilitate corrections to the minutes.
If anyone is uncomfortable with having that call recorded, please let me
know in advance of the call.

Some additional points:
* this will not replace minute taking; we will still need a scribe for
the call

* we should not rely on the availability of the audio record; while I'm
reasonably confident my set up will work, I wouldn't want us to lose
track of our discussions if it fails for one reason or another

* I'll make the audio file available after the call; it will be up to
each participant to send corrections to the minutes after the call (i.e.
I will not be specifically re-listening to the audio record myself to
fix the minutes myself)

Thanks,

Dom