Re: Question about mandatory API in webrtc and mediacapture specs.

On Mar 10, 2014, at 7:10 AM, Kiran Kumar <g.kiranreddy4u@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think It would be better update the list in a wiki page instead of the mail chain.

I more or less ignore what is happening on wiki page because it is really hard to track changes and does not work for me on planes which is where I do a lot of my work. I’m fine with documenting the consensus in a wiki page once we get to it but just seems like a hard place ego have a conversation about what the consensus should be.  What I don’t want to have happen is have the conversation split across two mail in lists,  one or more bug tracts, and a wiki page.