Re: Proposal to add defaultDevice attribute to getMediaDevices.

It is not universally true for all,

When I connect an external webcam to my desktop PC, which has no camera,
Mozilla is displaying its names as YUV-xxx-camera.
Laptops are also not showing "default" prefix in the names.

I am not sure which devices/SO's are showing the "default" prefix.

Thanks,
Kiran.