Re: Adding "Media Capture Depth Stream Extensions" as TF deliverable

Hi Anssi,

On 6/06/14 6:41 PM, Kostiainen, Anssi wrote:
> Rob, All - please review the PR [1] and send any comments to this list. I’ll incorporate any changes before merging.

I added a comment for a small typo on line 132. Other than that it looks
good to me 8)

>> >Also, have we defined more info about the "nature and settings of the depth track" that we mention in the constraints section?
> This is definitely something that we should clarify, and actually, there’s an open issue for this [2].
>
> Rob - would you be interested in expanding this part of the spec?

Sure thing. Looks like there's an update on the constraints/capabilities
being made to the spec now so I'll wait for that to be updated and then
create a draft that matches that.

roBman