Re: More thoughts on Constraints, and a proposal

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 07:17:31 +1300
To: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@iii.ca>
Cc: "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 6:29 AM, Cullen Jennings <fluffy@iii.ca> wrote:

> Is this a proposal for GUM for Recording or both?

Both. Paragraphs 1-4 apply to both. The rest demonstrates how the abstract
thinking in those paragraphs might work out concretely for MediaRecorder.

I really don’t want to do Recording in a completely different way than we
> do GUM.

The point of my argument is that sharing the "Constrainable" interface
between Recording and GUM is a mistake.

Rob
waanndt  wyeonut  thoo mken.o w