Re: WebIDL errors in WD-mediacapture-streams-20130516

On 2013-09-10 12:53, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> FYI, the WebIDL checker reports a few errors for
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-mediacapture-streams-20130516/:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2009/07/webidl-check?doc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FTR%2F2013%2FWD-mediacapture-streams-20130516%2F&output=html

Thanks for introducing me to this tool.

The document you checked is rather old (mid May) and it seems like all
these problems have been addressed. I ran the check on our latest dated
draft.

http://www.w3.org/2009/07/webidl-check?doc=http%3A%2F%2Fdev.w3.org%2F2011%2Fwebrtc%2Feditor%2Farchives%2F20130824%2Fgetusermedia.html&output=html

Comment on the new result:

The script complaints about "typedef sequence<DOMString>
CapabilityList;". Perhaps the script doesn't handle the tags ("<>")
correctly because the idl looks ok to me.

/Adam