Re: Extending createObjectUrl to MediaStream?

On 3 September 2013 11:00, Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no> wrote:
> Actually I'm not sure I have all the pieces, which makes it difficult to
> shepherd them into specs - if you can come up with text that explains how
> all the pieces fit together, and I understand it, that would make it much
> easier to make sure the specs actually say what they need to say.

I knew that it was a little sketchy when it came to specification, but
I had hoped that it was at least understood by the key participants.
Oh well.  I guess that's all hope is good for.

> At the moment I'm pretty sure they don't.

That's a problem that I'm aware of.  I'll add it to the TODO.   Maybe
I'll delegate to EKR.