Re: Proposal: Time out for getUserMedia.

I worry somewhat about the security aspects of letting getUserMedia time
out.

In particular, if the prompt goes away when the timeout is done, does

    getUserMedia(timeout=0.00001, success, error)

give scripts an invsible way to probe for whether or not they have
camera permission, and grab the camera if they can - something we have
before said constitutes a security risk we don't want to provide for?

          Harald